Visiting Grace: The Kids Go...
We realize a first time visit can cause anxiety for parents as well as children. We want to make your Sunday morning visit as positive and problem-free as possible. You'll find childcare available if you'd care to use it:
* Newborn - 2 Years Old: Building A
* 2 Years Old - Kindergarten: Building C
* First Grade - Sixth Grade: Building B
Here you will meet nursery workers and Sunday school teachers dedicated to providing a positive, caring environment, so you have time for Christ-centered worship. Sunday school classes and children's church are designed to provide kids an opportunity to learn about God and His Word. These Bible-centered classes are taught by a network of caring parents so that while you are learning, your kids are learning too!
Realizing that Sunday mornings can be a little hectic when trying to get everyone in the house ready for church, we've put together a few tips that will make your morning go a little smoother.
Consider the 4 C's:
* Clean: Make sure everyone has had their shower/bath on Saturday night. This saves time and helps with traffic in the bathroom on Sunday morning.
* Clothes: Make sure everyone knows what they are wearing the night before. Picking an outfit on Saturday night saves a lot of time staring blankly into the closet on Sunday morning.
* Clock: Set the clock 15 minutes earlier to give yourself a little more time. Being on time to church show our kids that worship is a priority.
* Cereal: Make it easy on yourself. Cereal is easy to prepare, eat and clean-up after.
Warning: Check your refrigerator Saturday night to make sure that you have milk.