HST: Historical Studies Tour 2014
The 15th Annual Tour
American history comes alive every year on our annual Historical Studies Tour, which consists of a twelve-day, eleven-night trip. In 2014 from March 11th through March 23rd, for all 8th grade students it will be our 15th Annual Tour
Take a look at some of the photos from the 2013 Tour!
Historical Studies Tour Trip Highlights
Explore the rich cultural history in the following cities:
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Richmond - St. John's Church
- Monticello - Thomas Jefferson's home
- Washington, D.C. - Arlington Cemetery, Mt. Vernon, Washington Monument, Museums, Memorials, White House, Capitol, and many more!
- Gettysburg, PA
- Lancaster, PA - Amish Country
- Philadelphia - Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross House
- NYC - including Broadway performance
- Ellis Island/Liberty Island
- Plymouth Plantation
- Boston - Freedom Trail, Fenway Park, Harvard University, and more!
The cost for this trip is $2200 per person. This price includes everything: round trip airfare, ground transportation, all meals, lodging, and all tours.
We are offering three different payment options that you can see when you download the registration form.
You are not registered until your deposit and registration forms have been received.
It is necessary to "pay in full" the HST financial obligation before departure. If needed, special payment arrangements may be facilitated.
Chaperones! Want to have the time of your life?
Click here to download the Chaperone Application.
Interesting! Of the 15 recommended sites, HST visits nearly half. How many have you been to?