The process of Christian education includes the integration of scriptural truth in every academic discipline and in every activity of school life as a primary goal. More specifically, our program seeks to show God revealed in His Word and in creation and to guide the student into conformity with His revealed will. The ultimate objective is that God be glorified in the life of the student (Rom 11:36).
In order to realize these foundational goals, the following educational objectives are emphasized:
I. THE SPIRITUAL AND MORAL GROWTH OF THE STUDENTS
· Teaching the essential doctrines of the Christian faith;
· Building a knowledge of God in students and helping them to develop a consistent Christian philosophy of life;
· Developing an understanding of the Bible as the final authority in all matters of faith and practice;
· Developing a Biblical sense of right and wrong and teaching students reverence toward God and all authority;
· Presenting Christ as Savior and Lord who offers a personal, saving relationship by grace through faith;
· Encouraging students to develop a desire to know and to do the will of God;
· Teaching students consistent daily Christian living and service, equipping and encouraging them to witness for Christ.
II. THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF STUDENTS
· Promoting academic excellence;
· Helping students gain a thorough comprehension and command of the fundamental processes of communication;
· Developing creative and critical thinking skills;
· Teaching students how to research and to use the scientific method in drawing appropriate conclusions;
· Promoting the proper use of Biblical criteria for evaluation and application;
· Imparting knowledge of the world and current affairs in all fields, including technology and relating it to God’s revealed will for mankind;
· Teaching and encouraging the formation of good study habits.
III. THE PERSONAL AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS
· Developing a Biblical understanding and acceptance of self;
· Fostering wholesome, personal relationships through the development of social skills based on the Christian concept of love;
· Promoting good citizenship through developing an understanding and appreciation for our Christian heritage of freedom and human dignity as they are expressed in the American experience;
· Teaching a realistic, Biblical view of life, work and leisure and providing skills for future endeavors;
· Developing the proper attitudes, understanding and skills needed to establish God-honoring homes;
· Promoting care of the body as the temple of God;
· Imparting a Biblical attitude towards possessions and encouraging their wise use for the glory of God.
IV. COLLABORATION WITH THE PARENTS OR GUARDIANS OF STUDENTS
· Cooperating with the parents or guardians in every phase of the student’s development, especially as it relates to the school program;
· Assisting families in making their homes God-centered;
· Providing a resource for families to assist them in present and future decisions.