Preschool Admission Process
Thank you for choosing Grace Brethren Preschool to be a part of your child's early learning experiences. To register your child at the preschool the following steps must be completed:
1. Take a tour of the preschool. Parents may schedule a time to view the program and facility, or they may just stop by. Enrollment Applications may be obtained at this time.
2. Fill out the Enrollment Application. The Enrollment Application must be completed and returned to the preschool. Packets will be accepted only when complete.
- All forms must be completely filled out.
- Both parents' signatures and Social Security Numbers must be on the Enrollment Agreement.
- If a copy of the child's immunization record is included, then the Physician's Report form may be turned in later.
- The registration fee of $135 must be paid. (This fee is non-refundable.)
- The Disaster Supplies Fee of $10 must be paid.
3. Have a Parent Interview with the Preschool Administrator. Once a child's Enrollment Application has been accepted, a Parent Interview with the Preschool Administrator will be scheduled. The goal of the Parent Interview is to clarify the needs of the child as well as the expectations of the parents. Enrollment is not confirmed until the Parent Interview has been completed.
If you have any questions or concerns, we are more than willing to help guide you through this process. Please feel free to contact the preschool office at (805) 582-4270 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.