Junior and Senior High Orientations:
New Student Orientation: Join us on Monday, Aug. 14th from 10-11:30 AM in our multi-purpose room in the quad.
New Parent Orientation:
Junior High – Monday, Aug 14th from 6-7 PM
Senior High – Monday, Aug 14th from 7:30 to 8:30 PM
Wednesday, August 9th - Last Day of the Summer Program; End of Summer Class Parties
Thursday, August 10th - Preschool Closed - Teacher Orientation & Preparation
Friday, August 11th - Preschool Closed - Teacher Orientation & Preparation
Monday, August 14th - Preschool Closed - Teacher Orientation & Preparation
Tuesday, August 15th - Meet the Teacher Day - 9:00am-12:00pm
This is an opportunity for parents and students to visit their new classrooms and meet their new teachers, allowing students to orient themselves to their new classroom. (There is no student drop-off this day.)
Tuesday, August 15th - Back to School Night - 6:30 p.m.
During this parent orientation, parents are oriented to the policies and procedures of the school. Additionally, the teachers will review the expectations of their class and answer questions. (This meeting is for parents only.)
Wednesday, August 16th - First Day of School
Grace Academy offers two different student registration options. Traditional Track Registration (K-6) is for the families who find the majority of their resources through various venues, but want to take advantage of the fellowship activities and accountability to Grace Brethren Schools.
Traditional Track Registration Opportunities Include
- State Filing and Record Keeping
- Academic Planning/Encouragement
- Report Cards/Attendance Recordkeeping
- Class Parties
- Craft Days
- Scholastic Book Club
- Chapels on Campus
- Service Projects
- NEW! Online learning via the Ignitia Platform!!
- Challenging courses designed to meet the needs of every student
- Accurate assessments to ensure students learn at the appropriate level
- Engaging Bible-based lessons to hold students' interest and help them retain knowledge
- Digital content and multimedia features to make learning more compelling
- Anytime access to remove time and space restrictions
- Student-driven assignments that encourage responsibility
- Teacher access via email for questions.
- Click here for more info on Ignitia
- Visit the Ignitia tab under the K-6 and 7-12 grade pages.
- Weekly Monday Enrichment Classes*
- Field Trips*
- Professional School Photos, Class Photos, Student and Teacher ID Cards*
- Standardized Testing*
- Families who desire to take the non-traditional education style for their child, but want to take advantage of the many opportunities that a "bricks & mortar" school may offer, becoming a Lancer Member may be for you. Lancer Track Registration (3-12) partners with Grace Brethren Schools – allowing students to participate in the myriad opportunities available.
Lancer Track Registration Opportunities Include
All the Traditional Track Opportunities PLUS
- Grace Brethren Elementary Campus Field Trips*
- Grace Brethren Elementary Campus Arts*
- Grace Brethren Elementary Campus Athletics*
- Grace Brethren Elementary Resource Classes*
- Grace Brethren Jr. High Campus Academic Classes*
- Grace Brethren Sr. High Campus Academic Classes*
- Grace Brethren Jr. Sr. High Athletics*
- Grace Brethren Jr. Sr. High Overnight Field Trips*
- Grace Brethren Jr. Sr. High Theatrical and Musical Productions*
- Grace Brethren Jr.Sr. High Clubs and Activities*