Junior and Senior High Orientations:
New Student Orientation: Join us on Monday, Aug. 14th from 10-11:30 AM in our multi-purpose room in the quad.
New Parent Orientation:
Junior High – Monday, Aug 14th from 6-7 PM
Senior High – Monday, Aug 14th from 7:30 to 8:30 PM
Wednesday, August 9th - Last Day of the Summer Program; End of Summer Class Parties
Thursday, August 10th - Preschool Closed - Teacher Orientation & Preparation
Friday, August 11th - Preschool Closed - Teacher Orientation & Preparation
Monday, August 14th - Preschool Closed - Teacher Orientation & Preparation
Tuesday, August 15th - Meet the Teacher Day - 9:00am-12:00pm
This is an opportunity for parents and students to visit their new classrooms and meet their new teachers, allowing students to orient themselves to their new classroom. (There is no student drop-off this day.)
Tuesday, August 15th - Back to School Night - 6:30 p.m.
During this parent orientation, parents are oriented to the policies and procedures of the school. Additionally, the teachers will review the expectations of their class and answer questions. (This meeting is for parents only.)
Wednesday, August 16th - First Day of School
The program that allows you to shop and help your family and other families desiring an education at Grace Brethren Schools. Through a variety of national and local businesses, G-SHOP provides numerous ways for you to create a monthly stream of adjustments to your Family Billing Account. This stream of adjustments works against any item that is charged against your account. It is more than just YOUR shopping. You can, and hopefully will, create your G-SHOP Group that will support you the exact same way by simply shopping at any of the participating organizations. You can see the current supporting organizations below and more will be added as they are discovered and approved for participation. Before you go further, please understand that all of the information presented is designed for you to follow step-by-step, word-by-word to get signed up AND to help you sign up others for your G-SHOP Group. However, if you need help, please email Terry Gourley firstname.lastname@example.org, Director of Development. He will help you as quickly and as thoroughly as possible.
Sign up as a G-SHOP Participant
As a G-SHOP participant, you will receive 75% of all donations created by YOUR family's shopping in the form of adjustments to your Family Tuition Account. (The other 25% goes to the Grace Assistance Fund. (A Fund designed to aid families in need of tuition assistance)
The G-SHOP Program Disclosures
The supporting organizations in the G-SHOP program donate money to Grace Brethren. Grace Brethren Schools has determined that the best use of these donations is to use them to adjust the individual participating families tuition and to create a financial assistance vehicle called the Grace Assistance Fund. The funds contributed by the supporting organizations belong to Grace Brethren and are not an asset of the individual family. Grace Brethren Schools reserves the right to change the program at anytime including altering the percentages allocated to family accounts and the Grace Assistance Fund as well as ending the program in its entirety.