Partnering with parents or guardians of students through...
- Cooperating with the parents or guardians in every phase of the student’s development, especially as it relates to the school program;
- Communicating with parents or guardians about the student's progress in a purposeful, open manner;
- Providing a resource for families to assist them in their present and future academic decisions.
THE SPIRITUAL AND MORAL GROWTH OF STUDENTS THROUGH...
- Teaching the essential doctrines of the Christian faith and that the Bible is the final, inerrant authority in all matters of faith and practice;
- Developing a Biblical sense of right and wrong and a desire to know and do the will of God;
- Teaching Christ as Savior and Lord who offers a personal, saving relationship by grace through faith;
- Encouraging students towards daily Christian living and service, equipping and encouraging them to live for Christ.
THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS OF STUDENTS THROUGH...
- Promoting academic excellence through the development of creative and critical thinking skills;
- Helping students gain a thorough comprehension and command of the fundamental processes of communication;
- Teaching students how to research and to use the scientific method in drawing appropriate conclusions;
- Imparting knowledge of the world and current affairs in all fields, including technology, and relating it to God’s revealed will for mankind;
- Developing the formation of good study habits.
THE PERSONAL AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS THROUGH...
- Developing a Biblical understanding that we are all created in the image of God;
- Fostering wholesome, personal relationships through the development of social skills based on the Biblical principle of loving your neighbor as yourself;
- Promoting good citizenship through developing an understanding and appreciation for our Christian heritage of freedom and human dignity as they are expressed in the American experience;
- Teaching a realistic, Biblical view of life, work, and leisure and providing skills for future endeavors;
- Encouraging the wise use of the abilities, possessions and skills given by God to be used for His Glory.