Grace Brethren Schools, in partnership with church and family, proclaim Christ in all we do. We will nurture the whole student in an academic environment through a Biblical worldview, providing an opportunity for each one to mature in Christ and to accurately handle the word of truth in a secular world
- COLLABORATION WITH THE PARENTS OR GUARDIANS OF STUDENTS THROUGH
- THE SPIRITUAL AND MORAL GROWTH OF THE STUDENTS THROUGH
- THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF STUDENTS THROUGH
- THE PERSONAL AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS THROUGH
- Cooperating with the parents or guardians in every phase of the student’s development, especially as it relates to the school program;
- Communicating with parents or guardians about the student's progress in a purposeful, open manner;
- Assisting families in making their homes God-centered;
- Providing a resource for families to assist them in present and future decisions.
- Teaching the essential doctrines of the Christian faith;
- Building a knowledge of God in students and helping them to develop a consistent Christian philosophy of life;
- Developing an understanding of the Bible as the final authority in all matters of faith and practice;
- Developing a Biblical sense of right and wrong and teaching students reverence toward God and all authority;
- Presenting Christ as Savior and Lord who offers a personal, saving relationship by grace through faith;
- Encouraging students to develop a desire to know and to do the will of God;
- Teaching students consistent daily Christian living and service, equipping and encouraging them to witness for Christ.
- Promoting academic excellence;
- Helping students gain a thorough comprehension and command of the fundamental processes of communication;
- Developing creative and critical thinking skills;
- Teaching students how to research and to use the scientific method in drawing appropriate conclusions;
- Promoting the proper use of Biblical criteria for evaluation and application;
- Imparting knowledge of the world and current affairs in all fields, including technology, and relating it to God’s revealed will for mankind;
- Teaching and encouraging the formation of good study habits.
- Developing a Biblical understanding and acceptance of self;
- Fostering wholesome, personal relationships through the development of social skills based on the Christian concept of love;
- Promoting good citizenship through developing an understanding and appreciation for our Christian heritage of freedom and human dignity as they are expressed in the American experience;
- Teaching a realistic, Biblical view of life, work, and leisure and providing skills for future endeavors;
- Developing the proper attitudes, understanding, and skills needed to establish God-honoring homes;
- Promoting care of the body as the temple of God;
- Imparting a Biblical attitude towards possessions and encouraging their wise use for the glory of God.
Growing. Building. Serving.
Growing in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ Proverbs 9:10
Building competence through academic excellence II Timothy 2:15
Serving Christ through a lifetime of obedience Galatians 5:13