The Academy began operation in the fall of 2007 and since then has routinely enjoyed success! The reason for this is simple: we offer a multitude of resources to families who choose non-traditional education for their children. What makes The Academy unique is we are integrated with Grace Brethren Schools. We offer a variety of educational options to meet the traditional or non-traditional needs of each family. The Academy students have the best of both worlds!
Ignitia Christian On-Line Learning
No matter which track you chose on-line learning is available for your student.
- A complete online learning environment
- Challenging courses designed to meet the needs of every student
- Accurate assessments to ensure students learn at the appropriate level
- Engaging Bible-based lessons to hold students' interest and help them retain knowledge
- Digital content and multimedia features to make learning more compelling
- Anytime access to remove time and space restrictions
- Student-driven assignments that encourage responsibility
- Teacher access via email for questions.
Enrichment programs are offered on both the Jr/Sr High and Elementary Campuses. These programs allow for your student to participate in on campus learning, specialized learning programs, clubs, field trips and more! Most enrichment programs are subject to additional fees.
Learn more about campus-specific programs below.
An opportunity for students to come together for faculty-led classes in subjects such as English, Social Studies and the Sciences. Classes are typically one in length, on campus and held weekly.
2018-2019 Class Schedule
|English: Major Themes, Lit. Course study includes: thesis driven writing, analyzing novels and more||
|Government & Economics||GBHS Campus|
|11:10 am-11:45 am||Lunch (brought from home or purchased)||
|Science - TBD||GGHS
Academy students are eligible to participate in pull-out, co-curricular classes in music/art, band, computer and library. Learn more here.
Elementary students can also participate in Specialized Math and Reading programs. More information here.
Lastly, before and after school clubs are available in areas such as robotics, choir, musical theatre, Spanish, dance and sports. Click here for more information.