LEARN MORE about HOW WE WALK ALONGSIDE OUR FAMIIES
Financing a Christian education is an important investment, and we understand that not every family is able to make this type of commitment without financial assistance.
It is our desire to assist those families who will further our mission and purpose. A limited amount of financial aid is available annually for those families who have a demonstrated financial need and who are aligned with our mission.
We are here to help and answer any questions you may have about this process. Please reach out to us.
- Who is eligible to receive Financial Aid?
- What information do I need to supply to be considered for Financial Aid?
- What are the criteria my student must meet to qualify for Financial Aid?
- Does it cost anything to apply for Financial Aid?
- How much can I expect to receive in Financial Aid?
- May I apply for Financial Aid if I have multiple students I want to enroll?
- How soon will I hear an answer about receiving Financial Aid?
- Does Financial Aid automatically renew for following school years?
- Why did I receive less financial aid this year than in previous years?