Welcome to the Grace Brethren Schools Portal
Forgot your login?
Please enter your email address. Instructions for retrieving your username and password will be emailed to you.
You have been sent an email with your login information.
If you do not have a username and password, please supply the following information and click Continue. Your email address will be your username.
Create a new Password
Please enter your username and create a new password.
PLEASE NOTE: You must use the email address you have on file with Grace Brethren Schools. If you have a change of address, please inform your campus contact:
Preschool - Julia Chandler - firstname.lastname@example.org
Elementary - Nancy Connell - email@example.com
Jr/Sr High School - Sheri Herr - firstname.lastname@example.org
TGA - Sue Howard - email@example.com
First Time Users Login Instructions
The system we use to communicate with Grace Brethren Schools Community (Students, Parents, Faculty & Staff) are Renweb and our website provider, Finalsite. Renweb houses all your confidential data including assignments, grades, attendance, behavioral issues, financial information and other important pieces of data. These two systems are synced every hour.
Follow these few steps to get started:
- GBS must have your email address in RenWeb. You must use this email address.
- Go to www.renweb.com and click logins
- Click ParentsWebLogin
- Use District Code: GBS-CA
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account
- After entering your email address you will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support
- Click the Change Password link. This link is only valid for 15 minutes
- The web browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID.
- Type a User Name, Password and click Save Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You are now set to use the Parents RenWeb or what we refer to as My Grace or the Portal
It may take an hour for the two systems to sync up. In the meantime, feel free to explore the parent page. You may even consider signing up to volunteer and get involved.