LEARN MORE about HOW WE WALK ALONGSIDE OUR FAMILIES
We know sending a child to Grace is costly. We know it takes great sacrifice and will stretch your monthly budget. However, we also know that Christian education is a worthy investment in your child's future and spiritual development.
We want to help!
Each year, funds are set aside to assist families with financial aid. Some of these funds come via donations to the Grace Assistance Fund and other funds are set aside within our operating budget. The goal of this program is to help us partner with families who need a little help making the cost of Christian education affordable. We can't remove the financial burden entirely, but hopefully we can make it a little more within reach. It's still going to take sacrifice, but we'd like to share in the burden if we can.
Please follow the steps below to apply for aid - it's just another way we can partner with parents to see students grow in the knowledge of God. We look forward to walking alongside you through this process!
- Who is eligible to receive Financial Aid?
- What information do I need to supply to be considered for Financial Aid?
- What are the criteria my student must meet to qualify for Financial Aid?
- When do financial aid applications open?
- What If I Am Divorced or Separated?
- Does it cost anything to apply for Financial Aid?
- How much can I expect to receive in Financial Aid?
- May I apply for Financial Aid if I have multiple students I want to enroll?
- How soon will I hear an answer about receiving Financial Aid?
- Does Financial Aid automatically renew for following school years?
- Why did I receive less financial aid this year than in previous years?
We are here to help and answer any questions you may have about this process. Please reach out to us.
Thank you for supporting the Grace Assistance Fund!
The Bendrihem Family
The Foy Family
We thank God in every remembrance of you! Philippians 1:3