- Registration & Tuition Fees
- Overtime Fees
- Vacation Policy
- Withdrawal Policy
- Additional Days or Make-Up Days
- Schedule Change Policy
- Delinquent Account Payments
- Returned Check Policy
A non-refundable registration fee is due before a child is admitted or re-enrolled.
Tuition is paid in advance on a monthly payment schedule. The monthly tuition charge is due on the first (1st) of the month and is to be paid-in-full regardless of the child’s attendance, illness, teacher in-service days, or holidays therein. If tuition is not paid by the tenth (10th) of the month, a $35.00 late fee will be assessed.
Money will be accepted anytime during school hours. Tuition is as follows for illness:
- If a five-day student is out for 5 days, ½ week tuition credit will be given.
- Absences must occur in the same week and cannot be accumulated.
- There is no illness credit for students who are scheduled to attend school for less than five (5) days a week.
- If a child should miss a portion of a week, tuition must be paid-in-full for that week.
Checks may be left in the tuition box or given to the Administrator or Administrative Assistant. Please get a receipt for all cash payments. In the memo field of the check please write the Family I.D. code listed on the monthly statement.
Please put cash in a sealed envelope and provide the following information:
- Your child’s first and last name.
- Amount being paid.
- Month you are paying for.
- Any additional charge(s) you are paying for, such as an extended day or extra hours.
A child left after the closing time will be charged $1.00 per minute, with a minimum charge of $10.00. When the Preschool closes early for a special event, late fees will apply at the stated time of closure.
The preschool’s clocks are set by official Pacific Standard Time. This can be verified by the staff upon request.
If a child is out for a complete week the parent may request “Vacation Credit” for that week.
A maximum of two weeks credit may be permitted in each calendar year (July – June). To receive credit, a parent must submit a “Change of Information” form prior to the 15th of the month. Vacation credit will only be credited the month following the vacation time taken so it can be verified by the attendance records.
Partial days or weeks will not receive any credits.
There are no make-up days for any holidays or teacher in-service days when the school is closed. There are no make-up times or credits available for full-time students. Part-time students may request a make-up day for illness only. Permission may be granted if space is available. When the school’s enrollment capacity is full each day, this may not be an option at all. Permission must be asked within one week of the illness and granted only by the administrator.
Parents may add extra days to their schedule if space is available. This may be done by checking with the administrator first. The parent will be billed an additional daily charge for each additional day requested.
On Field Trip days or “Party” days that do not fall on your child’s regularly scheduled days, the parent has either of the following options available:
- Bring your child that day and participate as a volunteer on the trip or in the classroom at no additional tuition cost. Fees for the activity/event will apply.
- Ask permission to add an extra day to your schedule (if space is available) at the additional daily rate.
If parents find that a change is needed in regard to their child’s schedule, the preschool will do its best to accommodate the need. The parent must first contact the preschool office to verify availability, and then submit a “Change of Information” form prior to the 15th of the month for the change to be reflected on the next billing statement. Schedule changes will become effective only on the 1st of each month.
There will be a $35 late charge for payments received after the 10th day of the month. If your tuition is not paid by the 25th of the month, and you have not contacted the Administrator regarding this delinquency, services may be terminated.
Your child may be reinstated if there is a spot still open in your child’s age group. The unpaid delinquent amount prior to termination and an additional re-registration fee of $25.00 will be due before he/she can be re-admitted. The first month’s tuition must then be paid in advance.
The following policy is set for all checks returned “NSF” or “ISF”:
- The first check returned will be picked up and paid for by cash. Future personal checks will still be accepted.
- The second check returned will be picked up and paid for by cash. Personal checks will then NO LONGER be accepted and payment for tuition must be made with either a Cashier’s Check, Money Order, or cash, for a period of 6 months before personal checks will be accepted.
- There will be a $25.00 service charge for all returned checks.