Develop Video Call Etiquette
- This video platform will be used for he interactive video portion of remote learning and tutoring hours
- Students are expected to attend video class sessions
- Jr/Sr High: Zoom conferences will be recorded for future reference.
Online Video Etiquette:
- Have a quiet space to enhance your participation
- Be on time to class meetings
- Appear on camera during the class
- Citizenship is the same on campus and in the digital space
- Mute yourself and raise your hand to contribute
- Only post questions and/or comments that apply to the coursework during interactive session
- Come to meetings dressed and with necessary supplies
- Respect teacher and fellow classmates
- Do not eat or play with toys during meetings
No post to display.