welcome to the 2020/2021 School Year
Everything you need to know for a seamless start
welcome to the 2020-2021 Jr/Sr High School year
Please take some time to explore our website. The links below will provide you with the information you need to prepare for our upcoming year. Of course, if you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact the school directly for assistance. Blessings to you as you enjoy the gift of family this summer.
- Summer Assignments
- Action Items
- General Information
- Uniforms, Books and Supplies
- Athletics, Arts, Clubs and Tutoring Information
Summer Homework 2020
If the class is not listed below, there is no summer homework for that class.
English 8 Honors
Fundamentals of Literature Honors
American Literature Honors
British Literature Honors
AP Language and Composition
AP Literature and Composition
If you have questions, please contact Mrs. Pendleton at email@example.com
AP World History
AP U.S. History
AP Government and Politics
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Behrens at firstname.lastname@example.org
Algebra II/Trigonometry Honors
AP Calculus AB
AP Calculus BC
If you have any questions, please contact Miss Talcott at email@example.com
AP Physics 1
AP Physics 2
AP Computer Science Principles
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Mittel at firstname.lastname@example.org
All work is due the first day of class.
- Familiarize or get comfortable with the Parent Portal.
- If you have any contact changes or account changes FACTS/RenWeb, school information, web forms. Here you can update your account information.
- If you have changes to Emergency Contacts/Authorized Pick ups for your student, via FACTS/RenWeb, school information, web forms. Here you can update your account information.
- Complete all required health forms. Jump over to Health & Safety and review required forms.
- Purchase supplies for first day of school (see below).
- Obtain your student's required textbooks (see below).
- Understand Dress Code policy and order uniforms (see below).
- Review the Jr/Sr High School Parent/Student Handbook.
- Review the Jr/Sr and All-School Calendar.
- 2020-2021 Major Dates Calendar. Always check the online calendars for most-up-to-date information.
- Our Lunch menu varies weekly. Lunch tickets can be purchased in advance online or in person at the Student Store.
- Sign In/Sign Out Procedures or Absence Notification
- Student Parking Areas
- Want to Volunteer in the classroom or for certain events? We very much enjoy having our parents Get Involved in the classroom, field trips, school store or join our PTF.
- Check out 31 Fun Things To Do Before You Graduate. Starting planning now on how you can get all these events/activites in before you graduate.
- Billing information: Please visit our payment options page for more information.
- Please read our Dress Code/Uniform policy.
- Our uniform supplier is Lands' End. Visit our Uniform page for ordering information and dress code.
- A limited supply of hoodies may still be purchased at the Campus Student Store or online.
- Used polos may be found at the Facebook page "Grace Brethren Jr/Sr High School Used Books and Polos".
ORDER BOOKS .- GBS utilized MBS Direct Virtual Bookstore for textbook purchases.
STUDENT SCHEDULES. To find your students' schedule/classes:
- Print student schedule (see below)
- Go to MBS:
- Search for Grace Brethren
- Select Grace Brethren Junior & Senior High Schools
- Under Menu, select Order Your Materials
- Select Subjects, scroll down and select your students’ specific classes
- Click View Your Materials (The ISBN numbers can be found on this page under each book)
- From here you can add all materials to the cart and buy them from MBS
- Another option is to buy books from other retailers or past students/Facebook. It is imperative to use the ISBN numbers to find the book elsewhere. Please only buy books with matching ISBN numbers.
- Go to the FACTS
- Log in with Username and Password(Facts/RenWeb login)
- Click on the red box labeled FACTS FORMERLY RENWEB
- Click on Student
- Click on Schedules
- Select your student. The schedule is available to print