Details & Information
Visit our Summer at Grace page to register for our Summer Programs. Registration is now open and will continue until space allows or until the deadline is reached for certain programs.
- You may access the Registration link my clicking on any program. The registration link is in the pop-up window which includes information on that particular camp.
- For Camp Champion registrations, the form allows you to register for one week, all weeks or daily registration from the the same form. However, you will need to register each individual camper on a separate form. Online registrations require a credit card payment at the time of enrolling.
- Camp Champion has a non-refundable fee of $40 per camper.
- Fees are dependent upon which program you are enrolling in.
- For academic, theatre and sport camps, you may choose to pay by credit card with online registration or by completing a paper enrollment form and attaching a check.
Camp Champion Additional Fees:
- One t-shirt is provided to each camper. Additional t-shirts are available to purchase for $10 each.
- Additional fees may apply for special field trips. See your registration form for details.
- Lunch options will be announced shortly.
- In addition to the registration fees, some equipment must be provided by the student/family.
To ensure the daily safety of each camper, we ask that you report any absence or plans to drop-off or pick-up early to your Camp Director or designated individual.
Drop Off/Pick Up Instructions
Your Camp Director will provide you with instructions for check in/drop off and pick up instructions.
The Extended Care Program provides care for campers enrolled in Camp Champion before and after camp: 6:30 AM–8:30 AM and 3:15 PM–6PM. The program includes relaxed recreational activities including games and outdoor play. We encourage parents to sign up in advance for our Extended Care Program to help our administration better plan for staffing needs. We understand that circumstances do not always permit early or planned enrollment so Extended Care is open on a drop-in basis for parents with unforeseen scheduling difficulties. Campers who are dropped off before 8:30 AM or not picked up by 3:15 PM will automatically be enrolled into the Extended Care Program. For this supervised time, parents will be charged at $5/per hour. Late fees will be charged after 6 PM. For questions, contact Heidi Marvin, Camp Director or Dylan Suchomel, Asst. Camp Director at 805-527-0101.
Summer Academics, Sport Camps and Theatre Camp - no extended care is available.
Each camp or class has its own requirements on what to bring each day. You will be provided with any specific instructions on what to bring and what not to bring by your Camp Director or instructor.
A few helpful tips:
- Lunches are not provided. If your camper is enrolled in Camp Champion, lunch options will be provided at a later date. Lunch is provided on certain days. See your schedule for details.
- If your camper will be participating in an outdoor activity, please apply sunscreen prior to drop off.
- Campers should wear closed toe shoes and dress in cool, comfortable summer attire.
- A personal water bottle is recommended.
- For any water-related activity, please bring a towel and additional suncreen.
- We recommend that other personal belongings stay at home as we are not responsible for lost or broken personal items. We also recommend that mobile devices remain at home. Should your camper/student need to bring a mobile device, staff, instructors and counselors reserve the right to limit usage during camp or class time or to have the devices stored in a backpack or elsewhere in the classroom/camp.
- Please don’t forget to label all personal items.
- Communicate directly with your Camp Director or Instructor on any special needs.
- Academic students are expected to maintain compliance with communicated dress code, be on time and ready to work.